After completing this how-to you will know:
- Select the correct priority based on impact and urgency of the issue
The Priority Levels are determined based on Impact and Urgency.
- High: A high priority production issue with a high impact on the customer’s business, impacting (almost) all users
- Medium: A production issue with intermediate impact on the customer’s business, impacting a group of users
- Low: A trivial production issue with no impact on the customer’s business.
- High: The operational functionality is severely disrupted.
- Medium: The operational functionality is limited disrupted
- Low: The operational functionality is hardly disrupted.
If Mendix provides a workaround the Priority can never be higher than Medium.